Rider Reward's Program
This program is our way of rewarding you for making Paris Harley-Davidson® your choice for all things Harley-Davidson®. This program is offered to all customers at no cost, subject to the program terms and conditions.
How It Works
You will receive 1 point for every $1.00 you spend at Paris Harley-Davidson® in parts, MotorClothes®, (excluding specially priced items, discounted items, taxes, on-line purchases and certain service procedures including, but not limited to, inspections, collision and warranty work, see store for details). Your first rewards coupon is available at 300 points. You can decide to cash out your points for a $15 coupon, or save your points for a higher value coupon.
Points Required for Redemption
- 300 points $15 gift certificate
- 500 points $25 gift certificate
- 1,000 points $50 gift certificate
- 1,500 points $75 gift certificate
- 2,000 points $100 gift certificate
- 5,000 points $250 gift certificate
- 10,000 points $500 gift certificate
How to Track and access Your Points
Points are accumulated through purchases and special events and will be posted within 24-72 hours. You can access your account by visiting our rewards page and sign into your account.
After entering your reward number and security code, will then have an opportunity to establish a username and password. You must then provide a valid email address, and within a few minutes you will be sent an activation link you must click on to access your account. Please check your spam, trash, and junk email folders for this email if you are having trouble locating the activation email.
Terms & Conditions
- Any points earned with Paris Harley-Davidson® rider reward membership expire on January 31st of every calendar year. Points will not rollover to the following year.
- Points are automatically credited to your Rewards account with each purchase at Paris Harley-Davidson®. Rewards are available 24-72 hours after purchase. For every bonus event your card must be presented for scanning purposes.
- Reward card can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Picture ID may be required and only the Paris Harley-Davidson® rider rewards account holder may redeem points or reward certificates.
- Reward points cannot be used toward a motorcycle purchase.
- Employees of Paris Harley-Davidson® are not eligible for the program. Anyone with a store discount for any reason will not be eligible to participate. Points and reward certificates have no cash value and any unused rewards will not be placed on a customer account.
- Paris Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to discontinue Paris Harley-Davidson® rider rewards customer loyalty program privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member's point balance if points have been issued, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program. Paris Harley-Davidson® also reserves the right to modify or cancel Paris rewards customer loyalty program at any time.
- All points are given at the discretion of Paris Harley-Davidson®. Points can be changed, removed or added at any time and hold no cash value.