PARIS Harley-Davidson® COURTESY MOTORCYCLE program
Got plans and don’t want to hang around while your bike gets serviced? Whether your Harley® is in the shop for a Major Service, Upgrades or an Oil Change , don’t sweat it - we got your back! Hop on one of our Paris Harley-Davidson® Courtesy Motorcycles and continue your day!
Paris Harley-Davidson® is pleased to be able to offer our customers a Courtesy Motorcycle Program.*
Please be sure to ask about availability when scheduling your service appointment.
*For the safety and convenience of our customers, the following terms and conditions apply to our Courtesy Motorcycle Program:
- Courtesy Motorcycle are subject to availability
- Evidence of motorcycle endorsement, proof of insurance, and ride waiver execution required
- Please consult your insurance company to ensure proper coverage for Courtesy Motorcycle
- Passengers are permitted on loaner motorcycles only if present at time loaner is provided and separate ride waiver is executed by the passenger
- Courtesy Motorcycle may not be taken outside the state of Texas
- Courtesy Motorcycle will have a full tank of gas and must be returned with a full tank of gas
- Courtesy Motorcycle are available for a maximum of 48 hours unless authorized by Paris Harley-Davidson®
- Customer is responsible for any traffic/parking/toll tickets/violations incurred while in possession of the Courtesy Motorcycle
- Courtesy Motorcycle are not available to customers whose motorcycles are in Service for accident-related or warranty-related repairs
- Courtesy Motorcycle must be picked up at and returned to Paris Harley-Davidson®. As such, delivery/pick-up is not available
*Additional restrictions may apply. See dealer for details.